Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Asking for Forgiveness!


I've come to find out recently through finally open communication, that someone who I dated was really hurt by me. I had no idea until now. It wasn't that I cheated, but by failing to listen and understand what his needs were as an individual. I felt so bad because this is something he carried with him for many years. The only reason it came up is because I was on a mission to reach out to people who have played an important role in my life to make sure that I was of value to them.

And there, when I thought I was ok with everyone, the truth was presented before me. I asked for forgiveness with no hesitation. I'm not able to change the past, but the healing process began, and n0w we have a new found relationship.

So, what about you? Who have you hurt because you failed to have open communication and just listen?

No comments:

Post a Comment