Sunday, September 12, 2010

Men Are Seeking UNIty!

I met two men today in my going to and coming from church.

The elderly one I met this morning was having a conversation with a lady about how people of "color" don't stick together like people of other nationalities. In times past when we did come together for a common goal, there were great results. And this too can happen today! Well he mentioned a few things and I was in agreement with, especially regarding people not being committed in a relationship and as soon as hard times hit or trials come their way, someone always bails out. Now this isn't with everybody, but the majority. The blessing in this was he asked to come to church with me and I welcomed him.

The second man was much younger and he was a cab driver. I spoke with for a while. I asked him about his job and he said his only challenge is "safety" for his own protection. It saddened my heart when he mentioned that he doesn't have to worry about people of other nationalities, his worry is protection from his own people, and of course he was of the "colored" persuasion. How terrible is that. His words, "I shouldn't have to worry or be afraid of my own people."

FAMILY GLORY BEGINS WITH TAKING CARE OF YOUR OWN FAMILY FIRST AND THIS MEANS YOUR OWN FAMILY HERITAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment