Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Celebrate Your Child's Growth


Just because your children age each year doesn't mean they mature in certain aspects of their lives. Being responsible doesn't come with a new year, but cycles of action they take to learn and apply to make themselves less dependent on you. It feels good to see my daughter finally getting it! The weaning process takes less years for some children and more for others. It depends on how you've raised them. As a child, I gave my daughter everything, she didn't have to ask. This hindered her growing into a responsible young lady because she continued to look to me for everything. So although it was hard for me, I had to just cut her off completely. And guess what? It worked. She has a great job and her own place without my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment