Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Cool Call at 2:00AM & Last Minute Decision



It's great to have a wonderful relationship with your children, but hard to wean them from being"spoiled" for so many years. My daughter calls me 2:00AM, asks me if I'm sleep and then tells me she just put a tattoo of my name and a design on her foot. My first thought was, "Why on your foot"? Then I thought, just as she said, "Mom, following in your footsteps." Although sleepy, it made me feel wonderful.

My son decides he wants to go to the movies with his friend at the last minute. He's transitioning into a young man, but not able to drive as of yet. So, "mommy", as he calls me decides to stop working and take them. Of course, the 10:00 movie. This means I have to go pick them up about 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment