Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BETRAYAL!

Have you ever been betrayed by a family member? How did you feel? How did you react/respond?

Well, I've been betrayed and it nearly destroyed my children and our relationship. I do believe if I wasn't a mother that was and still is faithful to my spiritual development-prayer & study life, my spiritual mentor (Pastor) and ministry, we would have been consumed.

I can say that, the trials are soon to be testimonies and some of them have already. My focus isn't on what I see, but what I desire to see and I thank my creator for it-AND THIS IS THE MAGIC OF TURNING ANY SITUATION AROUND FOR THE GOOD!

I focus my attention on helping others and in return my help comes. It's the law of reciprocity that works even in your adversity to iron it out so you can advance in life. But, we must be open hearted to just see it for what it is...and in all things forgive! Not for the person who has hurt you, but for you so you can remain free of them and the power they attempt to hold over you.

Remember Hurting people Hurt people. Never expect and you will not be disappointed. Just do what is right; for right has it's own reward.

I FIGHT FOR THE LOVE OF MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS OF RIGHTNESS!

FAMILY MATTERS MOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment