Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Does Your Distance make you more distant?


When you grow up and begin your life as an independent young man/woman, don't forget where you came from. Many people, when they get married and start building their own families, forget about the ones who took part in raising them.


Don't allow your distance no matter how far you move away, keep you more distant. If you're not able to travel to visit, then pick up the phone and call every now and then. What gets to me is if you don't live that far away and still "don't have time" to stop by or call. MAKE THE TIME! I have been guilty, but I check myself and do everything to make things right with those who helped my parents raise me (God rest their souls).


The people who have raised us are getting up their in age and need someone to check on them and help them out. The've helped to mold us and shape us, so let's just reach back and give a helping hand/a loving hug of help.


Remember; one day you will get old!

No comments:

Post a Comment