Saturday, August 14, 2010

Family Values and Morals are missing today!

Family love is very important to me. What comes with it is family values and morals. Being the youngest of six I learned a lot by watching how my parents interacted with each child individually and the six of us as a whole. But the foundation of learning family love was watching their relationship.

First of all, in my parent's generation they valued relationship-Relationship with God and following His Laws and RELATIONSHIP WITH EACH OTHER. No matter what my parent's went through: challenges, struggles, disagreements, arguments, they vowed -TILL DEATH DO WE PART- and that's exactly what they did. God bless their souls because they both have passed on.

I do believe that if it wasn't for my mother, who was raised in a family whose first priority was Church and everything else came afterwards, our family would have been a mess, scattered, separated, having sibling rivalries/wars against each other. It was her prayers and faith that kept us. I know this because my dad was a hunter and fisherman, who only stepped foot in a church is when someone died.

I say that to say, your foundation is very important for your family to flourish or decay? Anything doesn't go today! Take a look around at our children who are lost. Somethings happened to the foundation. Let's get back to family values and morals based on principles of righteousness.

Familygloryblogger means well!
Your comments are important!
email: www.darleneisradiant@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment