Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Mother's Inner Beauty; Inner Strength!


Growing up, I've learned from my mother nurturing beauty from within, by loving who God created me to be. She was a very spiritual woman who was at church every time the doors opened, and she built our family life based upon biblical principles. What stood out to me was her inner beauty that radiated out through her gentle personality and striking sophisticated yet conservative appearance. Even if she was going to a corner store or just to get the mail, she wouldn't step foot out of the home unless she was presentable from head to toe. That I do till this day.
I know my father loved her dearly because of the man, husband and father she helped him to be. Why? He wasn’t always “saved”, but she never gave up on him. Because of her unconditional love for him, he remained faithful to her and she to him until they both departed from this life. As a result of their love, I have 5 real blood siblings whom I love dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment