Saturday, October 2, 2010

Friends Til the End!


A friend of mine passed away. It was very sudden and unexpected. But sometime prior to this, we had some differences that really disturbed me and apart of me wanted to end the friendship. Now, there was a higher part of me that just wouldn't allow me to do so, and I'm so glad I listened. I was able to hold on to what was more important, RELATIONSHIP, and this is what "FAMILY GLORY" is all about.

I talked to her in her last days, and before she died, there was a peace and tranquility in her voice. Now that I think about it, maybe that was her way of saying goodbye. I also know now that she needed me to talk to, and if I would have held a grudge, I would feel guilty at this moment. But not today, although my friend has gone away, I'm happy that we maintained our relationship; I HAVE NO REGRETS! THIS IS WHAT "FAMILY GLORY" IS ALL ABOUT!

If you are holding a grudge against someone, LET IT GO, you don't know when they will see you no more. LOVE, EVEN IF IT HURTS---BECAUSE EVENTUALLY IT WILL HEAL! Just another side of the Hair Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment